Monday, December 12, 2011

Inspired By: Tiffany & Co.

I promise, I'm not brand loyal or usually swayed by advertising. But, Tiffany and Company has had my heart for a long, long time. ONE day, I shall have some sweet little treasure wrapped in Tiffany Blue. One day. Not only do I have fantastic taste in jewelry, I also have fantastic taste in friends. One especially lovely friend, Rox, sent me some amazing China Glaze nail polishes. She was so sweet to send me For Audrey, a China Glaze crackle and an awesome China Glaze Purple Panic. I'd never used China Glaze until today--and can I just say, love them?! LOVE THEM! Rox and I share a love for Tiffany's so she went on the hunt to find China Glaze Just Audrey (a dead ringer for Tiffany's blue boxes).
China Glaze For Audrey, Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen
 I've been wanting to do some kind of Christmas-y manicures since it IS the season and all--so I declare this one "All I Want For Christmas". Or, Inspired By: Tiffany and Company. I've terribly sorry this was a janky job--I was SO excited to have this color I did my nails while waiting in my car for my five year old to get out of school! Thank you so much, Rox!

No comments:

Post a Comment