Friday, December 2, 2011

About Me

Welcome fellow nail polish junkies! My name is Amanda. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a married, play at home mother to two adorable little boys. I'm also a triplet, with two brothers. Sometimes it's hard remembering I'm a girl being surrounded by all of these boys, which is one of the main reasons I started wearing nail polish! I remember as a girl watching my grandmother (who was an Avon lady for years) giving herself manicures and thinking one day I would do that for myself! Unfortunately, until college, I was a nail biter! I started wearing polish to help strengthen my nails and it worked. I've worn acrylic nails in the past and I just hate how they feel on me, so I have my natural nails now. I also live in rural Virginia--the closest mall or big box store outside of Walmart is 45 minutes away (seriously, not even a TARGET?). But, I've lived here for 11 years now and love the simple life. When I'm not polishing my nails I'm busy being room mother for my 5 year old, homeschooling my preschooler, gardening, cooking and general domestications along with running my other blog, The Screaming Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment