Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Inspired By: Holiday snowflakes

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I had a few minutes yesterday to did my nails! Here's what I used:
Pure Ice French Kiss, Pure Ice Oh Baby and Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen



This was actually much easier than I had anticipated. First step was just one coat of the amazing Pure Ice French Kiss (a phenomenal creme nail polish!) and then I got to work with my nail art pen. HERE is a tutorial. After drawing on the snowflakes I did a quick coat of Oh Baby to add a little shimmer.

1 comment:

  1. So Cute! I love it!!! I noticed Ashton mentioned both our blogs on Something Swanky! She's such a sweetheart. I love doing my nails and you have such fun ideas! I'm your newest follower. When you get a minute check my blog out http://myownblogreview.blogspot.com/ I would love a follow back!
    Happy Holidays! ...especially with those festive nails you've got going on !!!

    ReplyDelete